Our dental plans
Our dental plans are provided by Denplan, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist, with over 2 million customers. They offer a great solution to spread the cost of your routine dental care, ensuring the best oral health is maintained and helping to stop problems before they start.
A regular monthly payment is paid by direct debit, to cover your routine dental examinations and hygiene appointments throughout the year.
The plan includes treatment for most of your dental needs. You will be assessed in advance and put into a fee category, depending on your oral health needs. This plan includes:
- 2 appointments per year
- Restorative treatments to repair or replace teeth (excluding dental implants, specialist treatments referred to another dentist and cosmetic treatment)
- Supplementary insurance benefits
Benefits of our dental plans:
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Optional supplementary worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover*
- Regular appointments with your registered member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to our 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most*
*As part of our Denplan payment plans, you can add worldwide dental injury and emergency cover for just 60p per person per month. So, whether you’re abroad or more than 40 miles from your registered dental practice, you’ll have the support you need. For further information about Denplan Supplementary Insurance please ask a member of our team for a brochure.